Did you enjoy your Childhood and Teenage in a proper manner........?!

Java Script

www.afsalalif.blogspot.com

Monday 3 January 2011

My New 'Henry' T-Shirt & some Soccer Stories......!

Lets start this day with some Soccer facts and my previous affection to the 'french national team' which was
guided by 'Zizou' alias "Zinadine Zidane",who helped France to win the 1998 world Soccer Championship.
French team was blessed with a lot of talented players like Youri Djorkaeff, Patrick Viera, David Trezeguet,
Thierry Henry and Robert Pires apart from the mid-field 'General - Zizou aka Zidane.The Peculiarity of the team was that of the cultural mix within the team as most of the players were of different Origin.
    I happened to go to the Sports bazaar here in Jeddah were most of the youngsters have a vogue towards
football and its accessories.I found a wide collection of Sports Jersies and other stuffs kept for sale there.
One of the sales guy in a shop waved me to have a look at those collections.I simply barged in for a look without showing much interest.Yes,as I said earlier there was a wide collection of Jersies from Club level
to National Team level.Those with much demand was for Manchester United, FC Barcelona and Real Madrid. Anyhow I checked for the Jersey of  the french National Team which was called the 'Les bleus'
( the blues) for there bright blue color.At last I found  the 'Henry' one though I was looking for the Zidane or the Trezeguet version.But later I realized that this Jersey was the best one as 'Thierry Henry ' was the top goal Scorer for french national team and he is still playing for the 'Les bleus '.So, I Picked the 'Henry T-Shirt'
though I found other T'-s from Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United.




                                                   The 'Insignia' of Liverpool

2 comments:

henry12 said...

how much would it take to buy that les bleus henry kit from you?

Afsal_ Alif said...

Juz gimme' a dollar. I'll post it online . :D !